The manufacturing process for faucets has become highly […]
The manufacturing process for faucets has become highly automated with computers controlling much of the machine. Productivity as well as efficiency has thus progress over the year. This basic process consists of forming the main body of the faucet. Applying a finish and assembling the different component followed by inspection .the faucet industry has also been impacted by environmental regulation which has required main process to be developed.
· Most manufacturing use a machine process to shape the body into China Shower Panel Manufacturersthe required size as well as dimension. This involves first cutting the bars into small slugs and automatically feeding them into a computerized numerically controlled machine center of multi-spindle as well as multi axis design. This machine performs timing and drilling operation.
· Large faucet manufacturing May required numerous machine operators. For instance over 33 machine operations are required for some kitchen faucet bodies using a rotary machining center. With the proper machine it can takes as little as 15 seconds to make a part. Some part such kitchen faucet are also machined in a separate operation before assembly.
· Some faucet manufacturing use hot forging instead of machine since this method can outcome a near net shape in about five seconds with few waste. Forging is the cause of shaping metals by deforming them in few ways. In hot heated metals is force into a die that is almost the same shape as the faucet body. The pressure is slow increases over the course of few seconds to make sure the die is completely filled with metal.
· 4 after machines the parts are ready for the finishing process. ThatBathroom Faucets Suppliers component that come into contact with water may first required a special surface treatment to remove any reaming lead. This involves a leaching process that eliminated lead molecules from the brass surface. The conventional finish is chrome since this material is very resistant against corrosion.
· 4 if brass plating is used a clean polymer coating is applied to improve durability for white as well as other colored finished , a same polymer with color added is sprayed onto the faucet in an electrically charge environment. Both coating then are heat cured.
· The faucet and some other component are sent for final assembly. This process takes place on rotary assembly machine which are controlled. If separated followed by the ceramic cartridge. This cartridge is screwed in place with a brass using a pneumatic gun, and then handle is attached by hand sometimes the copper tubes are installed before assembly. After assembly, the faucet is package in boxes along with any other component that are needed for final installation.